Why do you need to use a VPN
— Extra security: encrypted VPN connection prevents eavesdropping
— Anononymous browsing: bypass censorship, hide your IP and location information
— Safe WiFi browsing: VPN prevents traffic sniffing over public hotspots
OpenVPN Setup for Ubuntu Linux
1. Right click on the "vpnglobe.run" file and select "Properties".
2. Tick the checkbox "Allow executing file as program" and then "Close".
3. Run "vpnglobe.run".
4. Click on the "VPNGlobe GUI".
5. Select desired server.
6. Enter your username and password.
7. You are done. Enjoy the privacy!
© VPNGlobe, 2013. VPNGlobe Group. All rights reserved.
Terms of service
Acceptable Use Policy