Why do you need to use a VPN
— Extra security: encrypted VPN connection prevents eavesdropping
— Anononymous browsing: bypass censorship, hide your IP and location information
— Safe WiFi browsing: VPN prevents traffic sniffing over public hotspots
PPTP VPN Setup for Windows 7
1. Click on the network settings icon in the system tray.
2. Click on the "Open Network and Sharing Center".
3. Click on the "Set up a new connection".
4. Select "Connect to a workspace".
5. Select "Use my Internet connection (VPN)".
6. Enter desired server IP address, connection name and tick the "Don't connect now" checkbox.
7.Enter your username and password. Don't forget to append "@vpnglobe.com" after your username.
8. Click on the "Close" button.
9. Choose VPN connection and click "Connect".
10. Enter your username and password. Don't forget to append "@vpnglobe.com" after your username. Then click "Connect" and wait until connection is established.
© VPNGlobe, 2013. VPNGlobe Group. All rights reserved.
Terms of service
Acceptable Use Policy